(Click on the star on form card to select)
Top universities in India IIT’s are being allocated based on JEE. Every year lakhs of students are trying to get into those IIT’s from the JEE background. New JEE consists of 2 levels. We have written few tips to clear JEE mains and advanced
- JEE MAINS
- JEE ADVANCED
Students who are selected in JEE MAINS are eligible for JEE ADVANCED. These exams are conducted on basis of intermediate (+2) knowledge. Qualifying marks varies every year depends upon toughness and quality of paper.
STONES TO BUILD BRIDGE OF JEE:
- Choose better college to get better guidance.
- Best references help you out to get through the way of JEE.
- Learn from the basics, make foundation to be as strong as a hill.
- Don’t mug up the content, try to understand it, read and read until you are able to get into it.
- Love what you study and enjoy what you read.
- Practice lot of online exams so that you expose to different type of questions.These helps us to develop Thinking skills.
- Foundation that built at basics lead to build your top floors in the concept.
- Do not neglect small problems as silly ones, major mistake starts from silly ones.
TIPS FOR PREPARATION:
~ Regarding chemistry go through the text books and references, every line of text book contributes some concept it’s enough to go through to crack JEE chemistry.
“Easy to read-Easy to score”
~ Mathematics plays an important role to crack JEE, connect with question, linkup the formulae or theory related to it. This is a well there will be no base point, it will be getting how much you drag.
~ Physics is the only subject that decides your rank and marks in JEE. It is generally called as HEART OF JEE. There is no end to physics.
TO SCORE GREAT IN JEE:
PREVIOUS PAPERS OF JEE ARE REHARSAL FOR THIS JEE.
Go deep into the subject, connect internally to content, get involved with it.
- In physics study in a way to answer the questions
- What is it?
- Who made it?
- What did we gain from it?
- Where does it useful?
- In mathematics ,
- What terms in it? What are they?
- How to evaluate those?
- Where to use appropriately?
- In chemistry,
- What reacts to get product?
- Why it occurs?
- What is it?
- How and where they are useful?
Time management is the most important thing to get in this exam. It decides the state of your exam on that day. Without management of time your two years hard work will not help you out.
Manage time according to subjects:
1.Chemistry:- Go through the question and analyze it for 10-15 seconds and do it within 1-1 1/2 minute.
- Maths:- After seeing the question if it is known to you then go to it and solve within less time.
- Physics:- Here some questions will be really easily not even easier they are damn easy,first try to complete them and then give a glance to every question whether it is known to you or not. Do not stick to any question that is not known to u.
THE DEEPER THE ROOTS, THE GREATER THE FRUITS
Work with dedication, strive for it, achieve it.
ALL THE BEST
By Vyshnavi Murthy